The Dallas Office of the City Auditor is pleased to host an ALGA regional training on February 27-28, 2020.
Full Training Agenda and pricing can be found HERE.
Learning Objectives: At the conclusion of this training, participants will learn how to:
· Identify the key areas where management and other client groups want and need added value from the audit organization
· Define the auditor’s role to better meet the needs of the organization
· Identify the behavioral adjustments needed to be more effective every day
· Improve audit planning and performance to identify and address areas of importance
· Improve interviewing techniques and determine if deception may be present in the interview/conversation
· Gain insight into city management methods of improving internal controls and incorporating complex concepts of equity in policy making decision and procedures, including the auditor’s role in these important initiatives